At The Lodge at Sedona, the privacy and confidentiality of user information is important to us.
We collect personal information when you visit our site such as your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell this information to anyone and we will take the utmost care to insure that the information we obtain is not used in any way that you are not aware of.
Information collected on The Lodge at Sedona site may be used to:
- Register you as a Lodge guest
- Plan and purchase accommodations
- Enter your e-mail in our marketing material
- Send marketing communications
- Respond to your questions
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
WITHDRAWING CONSENT TO USE:
If, you decide that you no longer want the Lodge at Sedona to include you on its mailing list or otherwise contact you, simply inform us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (800-619-4467).
1) We may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of the Lodge at Sedona from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the site or anything found at the site.
2) The Lodge at Sedona may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within ten (10) business days upon receipt of the cancellation. Please see our cancellation policy listed on our web site for further details.